CocoDandridge's Blog

CocoDandridge's Blog
Photography By. CocoDandridge

Sweet Thing

My name is Coco
My skin is bronze
My hair is pretty
My eyes are brown
My walk is strong
My soul is witty
My laugh is silly
My hands are small
My hips wide
My legs….toned
My stomach is flat
My body is nice
Yes….I’ll admit that
My feet are clean
My nails are long
My nose is shaped different
My Creole genes are strong
My face is pretty
My brain is smart
My heart is free
My clothes are NOT pricey
However
My closest never been empty
My life is blessed even before I look pass my mess
Men look at me & they think they can buy my mind 
They think they can buy me...
So what do they call me??
I’ve always wondered the same thing…
But
No matter what you heard about me….
I ain’t no man’s lady
Ain’t nothing about me sweet…
My name ain’t sweet thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment