CocoDandridge's Blog

CocoDandridge's Blog
Photography By. CocoDandridge

Legends of the Summer Tour

In my lifetime, I've seen Beyonce, Destiny's Child, Nas, Jill Scott, Lupe Fiasco, Nelly, Mos Def, Ericka Badu, Usher, Anthony Hamilton, India Arie, Musiq Soulchild, Common, & a few more....live.

However, I've never witnessed Jay-Z & Justin Timberlake live in concert or in person. This moment was truly one to remember.

I was at home when I received a phone call from my home girl Felicia Lawrence. She asked me if I wanted to attend the Legends of the Summer concert that night...with only 20 minutes to get ready & meet her at the United Center, I agreed. The rest is history!!!

My Girl Felicia 


The Stage


My Soror Rikkie


Felicia & Teddy :)


Crew





Jigga What...Jigga Who???

The Legends of the Summer Concert Had To Be.....No...It Was The Best Concert I've Ever Been To!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment