CocoDandridge's Blog

CocoDandridge's Blog
Photography By. CocoDandridge

Oh...Last Month I Took A Trip Niagara Falls

For the first time ever in life, I took myself to Niagara Falls. 
It was such a beautiful time because we we're celebrating Kaiya's birthday. We took a bus from Toronto, Ontario to Niagara Falls early on a Tuesday morning. The bus ride was roughly two hours or maybe less, however, it was well worth it. 

After we got off the bus...we walked for about 15 to 20 minutes in the rain to get to the site. During the walk, I felt myself getting sick. Maybe I was tired or catching a cold because Canada is a cold place lol. However, after we arrived on the site, I felt like the entire trip was worth it. It was the most peaceful thing I've ever experienced in my life. 

These are my two favorite photos from my trip.


What do you feel???

No comments:

Post a Comment